December 21, 2014
Home
About Us
Giving
Patient Information
Volunteer
News
Annual Report






Donate to the Center


Donate to Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb

Did you know that 80% of Good Samaritan Cobb's operating budget comes from the generous donations of individuals, churches, businesses, community groups and foundations? The remaining 20% is provided by the patients that pay on a sliding scale based on their ability to pay. We are currently in the process of our seventh annual campaign, with a fund-raising goal of $885,000 in 2012.
 
Monatary Contributions: see below for online giving, or send it by mail to 1605 Roberta Drive, Marietta, GA 30008

Stock Gifts: To make arrangements, please contact Ashley Garrison at 770-419-3120 ext.16
 
Gifts-in-Kind: Please call the Health Center at 770-419-3120 before sending gifts-in-kind to our address as there are some items that we are unable to use. We would like an opportunity to advise you of other recipients who might benefit from your generosity.

Corporate Matching: If you would like the Health Center to be considered as a matching gift recipient at your company, please let us know by contacting Ashley Garrison at 770-419-3120 ext.16, or send an email to ashley.garrison@goodsamhc.org.
 
 
Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb, a 501(c)3 charitable entity, receives monetary, stock and gifts-in-kind donations. A receipt will be provided to all our donors for tax preparation purposes. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, is used in the United States income tax system by a third party who must file an information return with the IRS. It requests the taxpayer identification information of a taxpayer (usually in the form of a Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number). The form is never actually sent to the IRS, but is maintained by the person who files the information return for verification purposes.

 
 
It is the policy of the Good Samaritan that we are committed to donor's privacy rights. We guarantee that we will not sell or trade any personal contact information unless expressly directed by the donor.

How To Give

By Credit Card

We can take your donations right now over the internet through our secure donation system. In order to give using this method, please click on the button below.

$


By Mail

Send a check or money order to:

Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb
1605 Roberta Dr SW
Marietta, GA 30008


©2004 - 2014 Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb - All Rights Reserved.
Church Websites | Ministry Websites by NetMinistry.
NEW!! Take Online Donations