Mission, Vision & Values
To spread the love of Christ by providing quality healthcare to those in need.
Being obedient to God's commandments directing us to love and serve Him, to love and serve our neighbor, and to spread the Gospel, the health center will be a Christian ministry that exists to provide quality primary care medical and dental services to the working poor of our community. This will be done at an affordable cost, providing these families with a medical "home" upon which they can depend. As Jesus did in His ministry, we will serve our patients' basic human needs and then offer to address their spiritual needs as well.
- Every patient will feel loved and respected as people made in God's image and for whom He died. (John 13:34b "Just as I have loved you, so you also should love one another.")
- Each staff member will be motivated to deepen their relationship with Jesus and demonstrate that through attitudes, behavior, words and lifestyle. (1Cor. 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom you were called into a fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ." Gal. 5:6 "What is important is faith expressing itself through love.")
- Each volunteer will believe that their time has been effectively and efficiently spent in their service to advance His Kingdom. (2 Cor. 9:12-13 "For this service you provide is not only fully supplying the needs of God's people, but is also overflowing with more and more prayers of thanksgiving to God.")
- The healthcare delivered will be of the highest possible quality, reflecting the importance of who we serve. (Col. 3:17 "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.")
- Our donors will know that we are acting to accomplish these things to the best of our ability and will feel our love and appreciation for their participation. (Phil. 1:3 "I thank my God every time I remember you.")